At Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard House (c. 1650), people from all over the world follow in the footsteps of the Alcotts to discover their vital contributions to the fields of literature, education, philosophy, art, and social justice. This warm, hospitable place where the beloved Little Women was written and set in 1868 …
For nearly 14 years, our Walk/Run FUNdraiser …
- offers an unaltered physical environment filled with family possessions and a genuine sense of being “home”
- has been a private, non-profit historic site not supported by federal or state funding since 1912
- is also where The Concord School of Philosophy (1879) became one of the first and most highly regarded adult education centers in the country
- needs community and business support to continue to offer award-winning tours and education programs
As a Sponsor, you can also count on us as an important partner for your business — annually, our 50,000+ visitors patronize area stores, restaurants, and lodging facilities for an estimated economic impact in excess of $1 million!
- provides a joyous, inspirational event for participants from around the world and the local community
- directly funds our educational programs and preservation efforts
- requires Sponsorships to cover major expenses (timing, t-shirts, refreshments, awards)
- is chaired by Uta Pippig — three-time Boston marathon winner and two-time Olympian — who helps us share the incredible Alcott legacy and the life lessons of Little Women
Our goal this year? To net $25,000! If you’ve sponsored in the past, we hope you’ll do so again. If this is your first time, please consider supporting our 14th Annual Benefit 5K/10K at the highest level possible, and please tell your colleagues, too. Our “track record” of success as an icon of American history has endured for over a century— we look forward to being honored by your generosity.
With sincere thanks in advance of your support,
Executive DirectorLouisa May Alcott’s Orchard House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Federal Tax ID #04-2126592
All Sponsorships receive ...
- Recognition in collateral print materials, online (our website, Facebook, Twitter), and in The Concord Journal
- Live acknowledgement during the event by Honorary Chair Uta Pippig
- Discounted admission coupons for tours of Orchard House
NAMED SPONSORSHIPS also receive ...
$5,000 Presenting Sponsor
$2,500 Little Women Sponsor
- Extra Large Banner with your name/logo prominently displayed at the event
$1,000 Orchard House Sponsor
- Timing Banners (2) exclusively imprinted with your name/logo
$500 Bronson Alcott Sponsor
- Water Station Banners (3) exclusively imprinted with your name/logo
$250 Joy to Run Sponsor
- Snack/Cake Table Banner exclusively imprinted with your name/logo
Donations under $250 are also welcome and share recognition
on a poster displayed at the even